viernes, 3 de septiembre de 2010

JOY

J: I just did school and work in class. I was doing photoshop because we need to do this work to get a good mark.
O: One thing that I would to myself is have better grades. Have better score in golf to get prizes in the tournaments. Improve my attention in class because its better to understand what I am going to do or for tests or other things like homework. Another thing, is that I want to not be in the computer for too long because its distractive for me to do my homework.
Y: A part of me that makes me special is that I know to play soccer and golf because they are my favorite sports and im good at them, Another thing, its that im a good friend or person. Im cool. I never have fights with friends if i have fights this problems I can solve because i let them to understand that im really sorry that from problems you don't do them again.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario