viernes, 3 de diciembre de 2010

Soundtracker final project

In this soundtracker project was really good. I really liked doing this type of things.

My challenges for thins song were that make a really good effort make a real song. There was a lI would change a lot of things like in some kinds of things it doesnt match. And I would find more sound effects.

I really liked my soundtracker mash up its ounds really cool. This was a good time doing it. When I was creating this I thought that was going to be really hard doing it because it would be hard on finding the sound effects. Finally, Audacity is a good place to do mash ups a little confusing but still you can do.

I liked a lot of mashups of my classmates. One of them was Cassie's and Emma's. They are really good. I think they should have an A+.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario