miércoles, 12 de enero de 2011

Typing Tracker. Charts

This chart represent the whole thing that I've done in quarter 1 and in quarter 2. Also, it has a future line at the end, however you can look that if I've improved or not till today. I chose it because it tells everything I've done. I improved.



This Gadget represents my accuracy. My percent of correction per minute. I think I've improved a lot this 2nd Quarter. I chose this Gadget because it represents if I improved and I've improve over the year.



This is the comparison between Gross Speed And Net Speed. As you can see at the end I improved. I chose this chart because it compares and I think that is important.

1 comentario:

  1. This sheet is really good. There's no issues in here. You did what you needed to do and that's a good thing. Great job.

    ResponderEliminar