viernes, 6 de mayo de 2011

William Kentridge

The work of Kentridge makes me feel like I want to do something like that but with color. Also, it inspired me because I can see the movement of the animation of what he made. Another thing that it made me feels was to think about what I really want to do. Then, it gave me some good ideas to put in the project that soon are going to make.

I would describe his work to a person that was blind in a way that is really creative and that he would be enjoying. Also, I will start saying what object do I see with the colors that are and like lots of details and thinking what it’s in there and if he doesn't knows what I'm talking about I will describe him like the video, the characters, the space is in it. Another thing about Kentridge, is about the process for creating this kind of work that is animation.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario