martes, 15 de diciembre de 2009

Facebook Security

Of what I understand of the new security that has been implented on facebook is, that on this time its more secure than other years. They created Facebook because, they want to share information with your friends and with the organization of facebook. I hace facebook and by reading the information that I read I feel more secure about my self. I think that this program will be succesful because they use that type of good security and I like, my mom every day says turn that off and know that i kmnow the security information i will tell her. So, yes i think that this program will be succesful! The way that facebook affect people its by using a lot the program and not doing what you need to do.

1 comentario:

  1. it is also more easy now to share withe EVERYONE, so be careful out there.

    ResponderEliminar