martes, 1 de diciembre de 2009

Typing Tracker(:


Typing tracker


On my first test I didn't do that well. My second test I get up, but I was still doing not that well i was doing so so. My last test was really good it was advance i get up wirh 2 wpm at net speed and 2 wpm more with gress speed. So, in my last test I feel so happy.
What I feel about the short comings about this program is that I frustated when I have an error and I can erased and I think that are the short comings.

Gross speed indicates the total number of characters you have typed divided by your time. When you mistype a word, an error is marked. Net speed is your total speed with errors calculated into the result. Errors are calculated in the following fashion, time The error factor is set to 5 by default.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario